VickRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VickRO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D3ath's Event GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3ath

D3ath's Event GM application Empty
PostSubject: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:51 am

Umm i don't know the format so ill say it in a line.

I want to apply to be a Event GM because its fun to host event and I can let people have fun. I know many fun and new event to host in vickro to keep people from getting bored. I kind of play vickro for a long time so i think i know what is going on and i can make it better for other people. I'm 10-12 hours online a day if i don't have anything to do so i can host an event if people want to. I had been an event GM for other servers and i want to a Event GM here because being an event GM is fun! I'm 15 years old and i live in virginia where immortal lives so i get the same whether as him -.-" . My name is Phu Nguyen i know its a weird name because its an asian name and im vietnamese. I played RO since it was only x1 exp i think its about umm 5 years or 4.Umm any GM position is ok for me and i will try to do my best to help the server get more people. Thanks for reading i know is long if there is something missing tell me in the game.

sunny
Back to top Go down
ImStarGladiator

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:56 am

GO DEATH U PWNS <3
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:39 am

Wish you would be successful !
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:49 am

thank you come again ^_~
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 am

Congrats D3ath =D
Hopefully you will have fun!!

D3ath's Event GM application Untitled
Back to top Go down
ImStarGladiator

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm

NICE ONE MAN XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D3ath's Event GM application   D3ath's Event GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

D3ath's Event GM application
Page 1 of 1