VickRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VickRO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GameHiyuu's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamehiyuu

GameHiyuu's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:09 am

First Name: Jonathan
Location and Time Zone: San Diego, California GMT-08 Pacific Time US & Canada
RO Experience:
-I've been playing RO for 7 yrs. I started playing in RO Philippines when i was 8. I switched to private servers because of the expensive fees needed when i was 10. I played in many private servers like Aero, AnimaRO, Genocide RO, Kaz3ro(closed), Insomaniac RO, and Unlimited RO.My gaming experience, in my opinion, passes anybody older than. ( im just 14:P)
-My interaction towards other players seems moderately fine. I started Guilds in each of the private serverss i played on.
-I was able to make private servers to many GMs these days. I send the files for the config and tried starting my own server. But unluckily, I cant keep the server running all day long.

Real life experience:
-My uncle owns a computer cafe in the Philippines and I installed RO in all his computers. Updated them daily to make sure the patch keeps running. I sold game hours for RO philippines. I handled the computer cafe when his gone( hard to believe, but all of the customers are my friends.^_^)

Why should we hire you? What can you bring to us that others can't?:
-Ive learned making private servers when i was just 12. I learned it until today and forged my skills.
-Ive been hired before to fix private servers(too bad its free T_T)
-I am very skillful in HTML and XHTML codes. I am able to make websites with amazing banners and sidebars.
-I can spread the fame of your server and advertise it in all websites possible.
-I can be online everyday for 5-12 hrs ( sowee cant stay anylonger but im just 14 im still on highschool) I can check the forums everyday( 5 or more times a day) and help other players with their problems. I will obey the rules and remain loyal.
-I am friendly and can speak Tagalog and English. I can help both nationalities. I can administer different kind of events.( I think I've played RO long enough to know most of the events created but I can also make my own if asked)
-I can use Adobe Photoshop in anyway you want me to( Advertisements, Affliates, Loading Screens, etc.)
-I can pretty much do anything to make your website better, designed and more organized.

Anything else you feel would aid in your hiring:
-Ive had past experience with SQL and TXT servers. I am most probably able to fix the configuration section.
-I made characters with all the various jobs in all private servers. I make decent stat placement.

I know that this might be alittle much for a 14 yr old boy to do but rest assured everything is true.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:40 am

Wow, that was even beter than I was lol... 12 years old!
Hopefully you would be an event GM Smile
Back to top Go down
D3ath

PostSubject: Re: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:55 am

umm let see your making fun of his age so he cant be an event GM?
Back to top Go down
immortal
Admin
Admin
immortal

PostSubject: Re: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:58 am

ouch.. D3ath got you there Fate.
Back to top Go down
https://vickro.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:03 am

immortal wrote:
ouch.. D3ath got you there Fate.

Lol, I didn't make fun of his age.
Just surprise XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameHiyuu's GM Application   GameHiyuu's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GameHiyuu's GM Application
Page 1 of 1